AttachLink Document Sharing
Secure File Sharing and Exchange with AttachLink
AttachLink is one of FileWay’s most powerful features. AttachLink limited-time-access links give users even more secure file sharing and exchange options.
Your authorized users, can use AttachLink time expiry links to send documents, receive documents or share documents for collaboration.
Furthermore, the network administrator has full control over who can use this feature, when the link will expire, as well as many other security features.
Above all, documents remain stored in place – rather than moved to unsecured locations or 3rd party cloud service – hence there is no risk of unauthorized access.
Why Use AttachLink’s document sharing?
- Exchange documents using time expiry links;
- Send and receive very large files that traditionally could not be sent via e-mail;
- E-mail forwarding with sensitive attachments to the wrong recipients’ prevention;
- Equally important, receive only the file types you approve;
- Not only a secure method to exchange documents without transporting them to an unsecured location, but also an off-site cloud service.
Who Needs AttachLink’s time expiry links?
In brief, AttachLink is perfectly suited for:
- Government organizations needing to exchange files,
- Law firms dealing with time-sensitive or confidential information,
- Real estate agents e-mailing offers to be signed,
- Graphic designers delivering very large files to their clients, or
- Teachers sending deadline-sensitive assignments to their students.